Who we are
Named by CNBC and NASDAQ as one of the 50 most disruptive companies in the world, Veniam is accelerating future mobility and making places more human by delivering intelligent networking software for connected cars and autonomous vehicles. With an IP portfolio of more than 160 patents, our technology makes the most out of all available networks to move massive amounts of data between vehicles and the cloud, all with the right quality of service and security.
At Veniam, we believe our success is enhanced by different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. It is not just about connecting vehicles and technology, it is also about connecting human beings and communities where everyone can feel free to be themselves. We are casual, flexible and pragmatic, but never forget to deliver the best possible work we can. These are our Core Values: Act Selflessly, Bring Grit, Deliver Excellence, Keep Learning and Own It.
What the role is
Our Data team is responsible for making the most out of Veniam’s data and proving/leveraging the value of our product, by working closely with the Tech and Product teams in product development. As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for the whole lifecycle of data analyses: requirements, design, and execution. To be successful, you must be able to communicate findings effectively and democratize data making valuable use of self-service analytics, customized dashboards and reporting tools to share insights across Veniam.
What you will be owning
- Interpretation, analysis, and presentation of data using adequate statistical techniques;
- Reporting, dashboarding and data analysis activities to support projects and decision-making;
- Proactively and pragmatically identification, measurement, and tracking of actionable KPIs and improvement points on Veniam’s product;
- Contribution to the development of analytical models that describe the value of our product at scale;
- Collaboration with relevant teams to understand requirements and use-cases of deliverables to be addressed by Veniam’s Data team;
- Contribution to making data accessible to everyone at the company, by understanding the needs of other teams and mapping those into requirements for the Data team.
What you will need to have
- 1+ years of professional experience;
- Experience extracting and communicating insights from data, including sampling, cleaning, processing, summarizing and visualizing data as dashboards or reports;
- Experience querying databases: good knowledge of SQL is mandatory;
- Experience using statistics to describe data;
- Ability to learn and keep up with market developments and technological advancements, identify industry trends and propose technology usage and direction to the team ;
- Strategic thinking and detail-oriented mindset;
- Degree in a relevant field.
- Experience with R and/or Python is preferential.
What we offer
- The chance to have a meaningful and positive impact in the world;
- Fair compensation and company stock options;
- A fast-paced work environment full of kind, smart and highly driven people;
- Outstanding professional and personal growth opportunities;
- Regular team-building events and well-being initiatives/facilities;
- Flexible working hours and work from home policy.
Then click apply, we can't wait to meet you!