About Your Role
As Veniam’s Marketing and Event Coordinator you will be responsible for orchestrating marketing execution by direct management of activities/programs and external parties, as appropriate. While reporting to the Chief Business Officer (CBO), you will work closely with our CEO and several teams within the company, including Tech, Product, Project Management, Sales and People & Values to ensure Veniam increases its visibility in the industry and performance in customer pursuits.
It will be your responsibility to partner with the CBO and CEO to determine the quarterly marketing objectives and lay out the monthly marketing calendar with key activities, deadlines, and deliverables. You will work with internal and external sources of content and it will be your mission to ensure that deadlines are met with the highest quality level.
- Working with CBO, leadership and industry consultants to define the overall marketing calendar for the year, with detailed quarterly plans;
- Measuring weekly and monthly KPIs and suggest business/process enhancements based on their analysis and resulting insights;
- Managing the creation/update of all sales and partner collateral, by determining the short list of required materials, working with product marketing and design to ensure their accuracy and quality and publishing all final versions in the Internal Directory;
- Defining goals for content with the CEO and CBO, contributing directly and managing resources for the creation/modification of blog posts/newsletters/case studies, white papers/vision papers; videos and animations, website content, etc;
- Working with the CBO to create and maintain marketing budget for all geographies, including monthly review of budget/actual and updates/re-forecast as necessary;
- Partnering with Sales to identify and deliver marketing programs that will drive awareness, credibility and customer engagement;
- Representing Veniam at industry events, as appropriate, to both coordinate/execute participation as well as support the sales/business development activities;
- Being the first line for social media presence, including posting on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Proven experience in marketing strategy execution and/or coordination;
- Experience handling and applying data to support marketing strategy;
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers, partners and internal teams;
- Proficiency in handling technology tools and strong organizational/planning skills;
- Strong writing skills with fluency in English as a must.
Qualifications and Other Requirements
- Degree in a relevant field;
- 3 - 5 years of experience in marketing, administrative or project management;
- Aptitude and interest in learning and keeping up with market developments and technological advancements;
- Ability to think and act proactively and creatively.
We are accelerating future mobility and making places more human by delivering intelligent networking software for connected cars and autonomous vehicles. With an IP portfolio of more than 160 patents, Veniam makes the most out of all available networks to move massive amounts of data between vehicles and the cloud, all with the right quality of service and security profiles. Working closely with the world’s largest Auto OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers, we aim to improve the lives of millions of people by securely managing the data flows of a new and emerging mobility ecosystem – the Internet of Moving Things – in which connected vehicles not only move people and goods more efficiently but also expand Internet coverage, deliver new human experiences and gather valuable data for smart city applications.
Named by CNBC and NASDAQ as one of the 50 most disruptive companies in the world, Veniam is a global company with its headquarters in Mountain View, California, Engineering Center in Porto, Portugal, and sales offices in Detroit, Munich, and Tokyo.