About Your Role
As Veniam’s Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be responsible for building our dream team. You will be accountable for managing our recruitment process from end-to-end, ensuring the correct use of our applicant tracking system, and implementing the best practices. Ultimately, you will guarantee an extraordinarily positive experience for all applicants, whether selected or not, as well as all Veniam team members involved in the recruitment process. You will also be responsible for measuring and communicating recruitment metrics and success indicators that play a crucial role in strategy and decision-making.
- Act as an ambassador of Veniam’s Culture and Core Values while managing and creatively contributing to the quality and efficiency of the recruitment process;
- Gather talent needs across the company and work closely with the leadership team/hiring managers in the design and implementation of a hiring plan;
- Prepare relevant information for job posting, including job descriptions, scorecards, interview plans, interview kits and provide support to hiring managers and interviewers along the way;
- Broadcast the openings as adequate and manage Veniam’s applicant tracking system by triaging applications, scheduling interviews, screening candidates, and ensuring a seamless and fluid process;
- Intensively source world-class candidates across platforms, throught diverse, relevant and creative initiatives;
- Guarantee quality of candidate’s experience, present and negotiate offers and ensure a smooth transition to the hiring process;
- Manage internships and relationships with universities and research institutes;
- Produce quality reports and metrics to support decision-making.
- Relevant experience as an in-house or agency recruiter;
- Knowledge and understanding of the world-wide recruitment trends and proven best practices;
- Outstanding communication skills and proven ability to interact with all kinds of stakeholders in a positive and constructive way;
- Dynamic, getting-things-done attitude;
- Notable organization skills and process-oriented profile;
- Extraordinary writing and presentation skills;
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken (eliminatory - only applications submitted fully in English will be considered).
Qualifications and Other Requirements
- BSEE/CS, MSEE/CS in a relevant field, such as Psychology or Human Resources Management;
- 2+ years of professional experience as a recruiter;
- Previous experience with applicant tracking systems is appreciated;
- Eagerness to deliver with excellence;
- Team player, with a talent for easily building healthy working relations.
We are accelerating future mobility and making places more human by delivering intelligent networking software for connected cars and autonomous vehicles. With an IP portfolio of more than 160 patents, Veniam makes the most out of all available networks to move massive amounts of data between vehicles and the cloud, all with the right quality of service and security profiles. Working closely with the world's largest Auto OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers, we aim to improve the lives of millions of people by securely managing the data flows of a new and emerging mobility ecosystem – the Internet of Moving Things – in which connected vehicles not only move people and goods more efficiently but also expand Internet coverage, deliver new human experiences and gather valuable data for smart city applications.
Named by CNBC and NASDAQ as one of the 50 most disruptive companies in the world, Veniam is a global company with its headquarters in Mountain View, California, Engineering Center in Porto, Portugal, and sales offices in Detroit, Munich, and Tokyo.