About Your Role
As a Project Assistant at Veniam, your mission is to support all projects by ensuring the agility and flawlessness of all project-related administrative tasks. You will also maintain and improve all project management dashboards, tools, and templates and contribute to the adherence to best practices throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manage all project-related travel and accommodation and support the setup of operational activities (e.g., field testing, installation);
- Ensure a smooth and seamless buying process, keep an updated record of project costs and create the conditions for the project managers to track budget consumption;
- Support an outstanding shipping process, dealing with customs issues as necessary;
- Provide administrative support to the Support Team;
- Work with Veniam’s operations team to invoice customers and in ensuring the coherence of all administrative processes throughout the organization;
- Maintain and improve all project management dashboards, tools, and templates and periodically perform project audits to assess the level of compliance to best practices;
- Identify improvement opportunities in Veniam’s project management methodologies and support the team in implementing new practices and mapping new processes.
- Proven experience in administrative support, preferably to project teams;
- Experience in maintaining documentation;
- Knowledgeable in the optimization of administrative processes;
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheets skills;
- Familiarity with Dropbox, Microsoft Office, and Google Products;
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken (eliminatory - only applications submitted fully in English will be considered).
Qualifications and Other Requirements
- High school diploma or college degree;
- Creative problem-solver with a solution-oriented mindset;
- Ability to be rigorous and detail-oriented;
- Empathetic and professional attitude in all interactions;
- Strong communication skills.
We are accelerating future mobility and making places more human by delivering intelligent networking software for connected cars and autonomous vehicles. With an IP portfolio of more than 160 patents, Veniam makes the most out of all available networks to move massive amounts of data between vehicles and the cloud, all with the right quality of service and security profiles. Working closely with the world’s largest auto OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers, we aim to improve the lives of millions of people by securely managing the data flows of a new and emerging mobility ecosystem – the Internet of Moving Things – in which connected vehicles not only move people and goods more efficiently but also expand Internet coverage, deliver new human experiences and gather valuable data for smart city applications.
Named by CNBC and NASDAQ as one of the 50 most disruptive companies in the world, Veniam is a global company with its headquarters in Mountain View, California, Engineering Center in Porto, Portugal, and sales offices in Detroit, Munich, and Tokyo.