Who we are
Named by CNBC and NASDAQ as one of the 50 most disruptive companies in the world, Veniam is accelerating future mobility and making places more human by delivering intelligent networking software for connected cars and autonomous vehicles. With an IP portfolio of more than 160 patents, our technology makes the most out of all available networks to move massive amounts of data between vehicles and the cloud, all with the right quality of service and security.
At Veniam, we believe our success is enhanced by different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. It is not just about connecting vehicles and technology, it is also about connecting human beings and communities where everyone can feel free to be themselves. We are casual, flexible and pragmatic, but never forget to deliver the best possible work we can. These are our Core Values: Act Selflessly, Bring Grit, Deliver Excellence, Keep Learning and Own It.
What the role is
Our Software Quality team is responsible for ensuring the highest level of quality of all shipped software and customer-facing tech support of Veniam’s software and infrastructure. Our data networking platform includes a complex mix of embedded networking software and cloud-based components that must operate flawlessly in different devices and infrastructures. All our customers are global leaders in the automotive industry and they expect the highest standards of software and service delivery.
What you will be owning
- Validation of each functionality’s acceptance criteria to match with definition-of-done;
- Execution of new and existing test cases in different environments (simulation, lab, and field) and writing of matching test reports;
- Identification and documentation of tracked bugs followed by thorough regression testing to confirm bug fixing;
- As the knowledge in requirements and Veniam platform increases, design of detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans/cases and coordination of testing activities;
- Interaction with different stakeholders (Product, Development, Data) to ensure test documentation is reflecting at all times delivery expectations;
- Definition of key KPIs for software and functionalities quality assurance like defect densities and open defect counts.
What you will need to have
- Solid knowledge of Linux/ARM-based system architectures and networking (TCP/IP, 802.11, etc.);
- Basic experience testing cloud environments and APIs (REST, SOAP, etc.);
- Strong knowledge of software validation methodologies, tools, and processes;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing;
- Strong attention to detail and analytical/critical thinking;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- ISTQB certification foundation level is a nice plus;
- Experience with Automotive SPICE process assessment model is valuable.
What we offer
- The chance to have a meaningful and positive impact in the world;
- Fair compensation and company stock options;
- A fast-paced work environment full of kind, smart and highly driven people;
- Outstanding professional and personal growth opportunities;
- Regular team-building events and well-being initiatives/facilities;
- Flexible working hours and work from home policy.
Then click apply, we can't wait to meet you!