We are accelerating future mobility and making places more human by delivering intelligent networking software for connected cars and autonomous vehicles. With an IP portfolio of more than 160 patents, Veniam makes the most out of all available networks to move massive amounts of data between vehicles and the cloud, all with the right quality of service and security profiles. Working closely with the world’s largest Auto OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers, we aim to improve the lives of millions of people by securely managing the data flows of a new and emerging mobility ecosystem – the Internet of Moving Things – in which connected vehicles not only move people and goods more efficiently but also expand Internet coverage, deliver new human experiences and gather valuable data for smart city applications.
Named by CNBC and NASDAQ as one of the 50 most disruptive companies in the world, Veniam is a global company with its headquarters in Mountain View, California, Engineering Center in Porto, Portugal and sales offices in Detroit, Munich and Tokyo.
About Your Role
As an experienced Executive Assistant, you are the main support for the CEO & Founder of Veniam and help him to manage his busy agenda and multiple commitments. You will also interact directly with the rest of the leadership team, investors, board members and key customers, making sure to collect and disseminate all relevant information across the company.
You represent our company, serving as a great first impression and the initial point of contact for the CEO office. You will manage his schedule, assist with his social media presence, draft documents and presentations, as well as help him maximize his productivity and well being by prioritizing both his professional duties and his personal commitments facilitating his work-life balance. Also importantly, you will need to interact exceptionally well with the executives who work with the CEO and have different personalities and work styles and adapt to their different needs and requests.
- Heavy calendar management and assure all necessary meetings/events/travel arrangements, with logistics that include hotel accommodations, car rental reservations or driving directions;
- Process and track expense reports and reimbursements;
- Assist in all internal and external communications, presentation preparation and document proofread documents for appropriate clarity, grammar, style, punctuation and spelling;
- Manage social media presence and thought leadership content;
- Coordinate email and assure corporate documents organization and files including acquisition of requisite signatures from team members;
- Manage external requests, and provide effective communication to all parties as appropriate;
- Handle confidential materials and personal matters for executives with the utmost degree of care, integrity, and discretion;
- Coordinate hospitality for visits globally.
- Must have superior skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and proficient knowledge in PowerPoint;
- Extraordinarily skilled in all aspects or written and verbal communications, including English fluency;
- Excellent analytic and organizational skills;
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent assignments, with a high degree of accuracy, and meet deadlines in a high pressure environment;
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and with minimal guidance.
Qualifications and Other Requirements
- Minimum 5 years of administrative experience in roles that interfaced with external clients and executive management;
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in a start-up (required);
- Empathic and with professional demeanor at all times, specially when interacting with senior management;
- Positive with a high energy level and sense of humor;
- Punctual, flexible, and able to perform duties with extreme calm, accuracy and proficiency in high stress situations.
- Porto, Portugal
How to apply
Please send your CV with cover letter to email@example.com