We are accelerating future mobility and making places more human by delivering intelligent networking software for connected cars and autonomous vehicles. With an IP portfolio of more than 160 patents, Veniam makes the most out of all available networks to move massive amounts of data between vehicles and the cloud, all with the right quality of service and security profiles. Working closely with the world's largest Auto OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers, we aim to improve the lives of millions of people by securely managing the data flows of a new and emerging mobility ecosystem – the Internet of Moving Things – in which connected vehicles not only move people and goods more efficiently but also expand Internet coverage, deliver new human experiences and gather valuable data for smart city applications.
Named by CNBC and NASDAQ as one of the 50 most disruptive companies in the world, Veniam is a global company with its headquarters in Mountain View, California, Engineering Center in Porto, Portugal and sales offices in Detroit, Munich and Tokyo.
About Your Role
Veniam has several vehicular networks operating in different geographies and it’s the Support Team’s role to ensure the monitoring and maintenance of those networks.
As the Support Manager, you will be managing a team of technicians and project coordinators to ensure the right level of customer service. You will oversee all monitoring and maintenance activities and guarantee the timely deployment of expansions and improvements to those networks.
- Oversee the monitoring of several vehicular networks in 3 different countries;
- Oversee the expansion of current networks;
- Improve customer service experience, creating engaged customers and facilitating organic growth;
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution;
- Develop service procedures, policies, and standards;
- Manage a team of cross-functional resources that support different areas inside the company;
- Oversee warehouse activities and implements stock management practices;
- Review and revise the RMA program and process to ensure timely and cost-effective maintenance of the networks.
- Ability to create and nurture healthy relationships with partners and customers;
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills;
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of the client or partner organization, including technical and executive stakeholders;
- Good understanding of databases (SQL/NoSQL);
- Experience working in Linux / Unix environment;
- Strong ability to troubleshoot problems and quickly understand cutting-edge solutions;
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques;
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases, and tools;
- Experience in developing and improving processes to help scale the organization and customer base;
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills;
- Customer service orientation.
Qualifications and other Requirements:
- Degree and/or Master in computer science, Electronic and Telecommunications, Engineering or similar;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- Working experience with networks;
- Experience in providing customer service support;
- 3-5 years of experience managing customer support teams.