Veniam makes places more human by maximizing the utility of vehicles. Recognized by CNBC and NASDAQ in 2016 and 2017 as one of the 50 most disruptive companies in the world, Veniam is the company with the largest number and diversity of vehicles that talk with each other on a daily basis. Our technology platform therefore enables hundreds of cars, buses, and trucks to move massive amounts of data in cities such as New York, Singapore, and Porto. Powered by a world class team of kind, smart and passionate men and women, Veniam owns a prized IP portfolio of more than 100 patents and is uniquely positioned to deliver the number one data networking platform for autonomous vehicles and the Internet of Moving Things.
About Your Role
The People and Values team is accountable for key strategies, policies, and processes such as organizational planning, recruitment and selection, employee onboarding, engagement, team building, career and performance management, leadership development, coaching and mentoring systems and talent retention. Based in Porto, and included in the Operational Area of Veniam, this team provides services that support our team world-wide.
As People and Values Manager, you will be accountable for providing strategic guidance and support to our management team and colleagues. You will be responsible for building, communicating and advising on P&V metrics and success indicators that play a crucial role in strategy and decision-making. You shall be an ambassador of our Culture and Values, as you help build a healthy and positive working environment defined by high levels of performance, engagement, motivation and wellbeing.
Primary Responsibilities for this position
- Design and implement P&V strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Develop and monitor P&V strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Contribute as a knowledgeable resource to the executive management team, providing P&V metrics and information to support decision-making
- Lead and develop P&V department and its staff members
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing engagement, motivation and retention
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Define and implement career plans and methods for performance appraisal
- Design and implement annual training programs
- Nurture a healthy working environment
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent level of English. Knowledge of other languages is nice-to-have
- Solid knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning and development, recruitment, and employee relations, engagement and development
- Extensive understanding of people management world-wide trends
- Organized, multi-tasking and results-oriented.
- Leadership and coaching skills.
- BS/MA degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or similar.
- 3 – 5 years experience in HR management of similar
- Porto, Portugal
How to apply
Please send your CV with cover email to email@example.com