Veniam makes places more human by maximizing the utility of vehicles. Recognized by CNBC and NASDAQ in 2016 and 2017 as one of the 50 most disruptive companies in the world, Veniam is the company with the largest number and diversity of vehicles that talk with each other on a daily basis. Our technology platform therefore enables hundreds of cars, buses, and trucks to move massive amounts of data in cities such as New York, Singapore, and Porto. Powered by a world class team of kind, smart and passionate men and women, Veniam owns a prized IP portfolio of more than 100 patents and is uniquely positioned to deliver the number one data networking platform for autonomous vehicles and the Internet of Moving Things.
About Your Role
Our Solutions Engineering team supports our clients to ensure that there is full alignment between the customers’ needs and the solution that Veniam proposes. Whenever Veniam’s solutions need to be customized to fulfill our customer’s requirements, the Solutions Engineering can either create a localization (such as an integration with another system or set of devices) or propose an enhancement to Veniam platform and product portfolio.
As a member of the Solutions Engineering team, you will have the opportunity to be in direct contact with our customers, getting a feel for their problems, but, more importantly, to be part of the solution.
This role requires you to become an expert in Veniam’s full range of solutions, which has components of hardware, embedded systems, cloud, APIs and data analytics. Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must, to bridge Sales, Engineering, and Product teams. We expect you to excel at managing multiple projects at the same time.
We expect all team members to collaborate actively in making everyone feel welcome and grow through constant learning both as a professional and as an individual. Our commitment to you is to enable you to do so every day. Veniam’s culture also requires us to take ownership, bring grit and resilience, pursue excellence whilst acting selflessly.
- Analyse business opportunities from a technical perspective
- Gather information from customers about their challenges
- Propose effective solutions for our customers’ challenges
- Participate in joint technical-sales meetings to discuss Veniam’s solutions and their integration with customer and partner systems
- Communicate customer’s requirements back to the Veniam product and engineering teams
- Analyse and coordinate responses to RFPs and RFIs
- Work with our delivery team on project budgets and resource allocations
- Assist sales in technical qualification of potential projects
- Design solutions for business proposals
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills
- Strong understanding of wireless communication systems
- Strong understanding of wired communication systems
- Experience with industry-standard network equipment
- Understanding of network design
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- 1-2 years’ experience in pre-sales.
- New York City, USA.
How to apply
Please send your CV with cover email and samples of writing to firstname.lastname@example.org